Acquisition, installation et mise en service des équipements pour laboratoire technique YACHAY
París, 07 de Febrero de 2017 - 07h07
Tiempo de lectura 2'20'' | No. de palabras:855 | 62 visitas
L’Ambassade de l’Équateur a le plaisir de vous informer que Yachay E.P. a lancé un processus d’acquisition, installation et mise en service des équipements pour laboratoire technique, dans les conditions suivants:
The State Company YACHAY EP, after having carried out a Verification of the National Production process, obtained from the National Public Procurement Service the authorization for the acquisition of goods abroad as set in the Official Letter No. SERCOP-CTO-2016-1719 –OF, for which it has considered that the process for the “DESIGN, PURCHASE, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF TECHNICAL LABORATORY EQUIPMENT SPECIALIZED IN SCIENTIFIC MULTIDISCIPLINARY ANALYSIS FOR STOCK OF COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT” be done abroad in accordance with Article 3 of the General Regulations of the Organic Law of the National Public Procurement System, therefore it invites all foreign legal entities to submit their technical and economic bid proposals.
By virtue of the aforementioned article 3 of the RGLOSNCP, the process to be followed is subject to the legal norms of the country in which they are contracted in or the commercial practices or business models of international implementation, reason as to for the submission of bid proposals, the offeror does not need to be enrolled in the RUP.
The supplier that is selected for the subscription agreement must appoint an agent or legal representative in Ecuador in order to sign and implement the contract.
The reference budget determined by the procurement of goods process is as follows: Four million forty-three thousand six hundred and thirty-three with 82/100 United States of America dollars (4,043,633.82), value that is not subject to VAT. The delivery of goods deadline will be one hundred and seventy (170) days after the contract is signed
The general conditions of this announcement are the following:
- The documents are available, free of charge, at the Institutional Portal of SERCOP (compraspublicas.gob.ec), in accordance with the provisions of article 31 of Organic Law of the National Public Procurement System – LOSNCP, and in the of the website of the State Company Yachay EP (www.yachay.gob.ec).
- Interested parties may ask questions according to the process´ schedule and based on the provided current sheets. In addition, they may consult directly through e-mail to the following address: email@example.com according to the process´ schedule.
- Foreign bidders who participate must submit a letter of commitment in which they compromise themselves to deliver the respective technical guarantee of goods; the latter must be issued by the authorized distributer in Ecuador.
- The bid proposal will be presented physically at the offices of the State Company Yachay EP in Quito located at Av. Amazonas N26-146 and La Niña, diagonal to the Banco del Austro as a reference.
- The bid proposal must be submitted for procurement in its entirety.
- Bid proposals evaluation will be done by applying the qualification parameters foreseen in the specifications. Managing the selection procedure will be carried out by a Technical Commission. If required, subcommittees will be provided.
- Payments shall be made from the contracting entity´s budget own funds in relation to budget line No. 01.11.020.002.631299.488.0.002 called “PROVISION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EQUIPMENT” for the amount of four million forty-three thousand six hundred and thirty-three with 82/100 United States of America Dollars, (4,043,633.82), value that is not subject to VAT.
- The State Company Yachay EP reserves the right to cancel or declare the procedure abandoned, in which case it will not be obliged to pay compensation of any kind.
Eco. Karla Mariana Echeverría Yépez
ADMINISTRATIVE FINANCIAL MANAGER
STATE COMPANY “YACHAY E.P.”
comments powered by